Suffolk Mind works to improve the mental health of people across the region. Please explore our website to find out more about the services we provide.
Mental wellbeing for everyone.
Our vision is to promote and protect mental wellbeing by using innovation and evidence to shape our development and the delivery of needs-led services. We campaign to improve policy and attitudes to reduce the stigma of mental ill health.
- We are Non Judgmental and open-minded enough to understand that people have different points of view. However, it still leaves us open to stating our opinions: We will use humility, patience, have a reflective nature and be secure in who we are and what we stand for.
- Our approach is Holistic: We emphasise the importance of the person as a whole and the interdependance of all their parts to achieve the best possible outcomes for individuals.
- We operate with Integrity. We speak the truth and aim to create trust in the minds of others.
- We are committed to providing the highest Quality in the service we provide.
- We offer full Accountability to all who fund and use our services.
- We are an Empowering organisation and embody, embrace, include and involve our service users, stakeholders and partners.
- We value Diversity and promote equality of access and outcomes both within and outside the organisation.
- We value the Environment and ensure that we provide safe and healthy service facilities and work places, and will work in ways that help sustain the wider environment.