Friends of Suffolk Mind
What if everyone in Suffolk knew how to take care of their own mental health and look after other people’s?
Becoming a Friend of Suffolk Mind means joining a network of people who have pledged to find out how important mental health is and how to look after it. It’s free to join and will give you lots of useful information and support. It’s a small step but one that could make a huge difference in your life and the lives of people you care about.
- Suffolk Mind wants to make our county the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental wellbeing
- All of us have mental health, just as we have physical health, and one in four of us will suffer from mental ill health in any given year
- Just as five-a-day, a little exercise and a balanced diet are part of keeping physically healthy, so it is with mental health
What will I receive when I become a Friend of Suffolk Mind?
- A regular email newsletter with information, events and practical tips on looking after your own mental health and helping others to look after theirs
- An invitation to attend our award-winning workshop, The Mental Health Toolkit: The Essentials (formerly Suffolk’s Needs Met). The session will introduce you to the Emotional Needs & Resources approach and how it can help you support mental health. Friends of Suffolk Mind can access this training for FREE. Look out for your code to attend within your welcome email
- The chance to be part of a network that supports Suffolk Mind’s vision to make our county the best place in the world to talk about and take care of mental wellbeing
Ready to book your session?
If you’ve already received your code, select an Essentials session from the list below, and enter your code at the checkout to book your Friends place for free.