Friends of Suffolk Mind
Becoming a Friend of Suffolk Mind means joining a network of people who have pledged to find out how important mental health is and how to look after it. It’s free to join and will give you lots of useful information and support. It’s a small step but one that could make a huge difference in your life and the lives of people you care about.
- Suffolk Mind wants to make our county the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental wellbeing
- All of us have mental health, just as we have physical health, and one in four of us will suffer from mental ill health in any given year
- Just as five-a-day, a little exercise and a balanced diet are part of keeping physically healthy, so it is with mental health
How do I become a Friend?
To become a Friend of Suffolk Mind, all you need to do is complete our online form and we’ll be in touch with you within 7-10 working days with your Welcome email.
What will I receive when I become a Friend of Suffolk Mind?
- A regular email newsletter with information, events and practical tips on looking after your own mental health and helping others to look after theirs
- An invitation to attend our Suffolk’s Needs Met sessions that introduce the way we look at mental health through Emotional Needs and Resources. Friends of Suffolk Mind can access this training for FREE, and your code to obtain this is within your Welcome email
- The chance to be part of a network that supports Suffolk Mind’s vision to make our county the best place in the world to talk about and take care of mental wellbeing
If you have any queries, please Contact Us.