This course is the first step to you learning to control your anxiety.
Our free ten hour course (delivered over 2 sessions) will help you to:
- Recognise the behaviours of anxiety
- Become aware and begin to understand anxiety
- Learn new practical coping strategies and skills
Our courses are delivered in Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich and are currently free of charge.
I found I was discovering things about myself and how to cope with the anxiety that plagues my life. It truly was a journey of discovery and would recommend to anyone who suffers as such.
What is anxiety?
- Anxiety is a feeling of unease, such as worry or fear.
- Everyone has feelings of anxiety at some point in their life.
- A little bit of anxiety can be helpful, but too much anxiety could make you tired and unable to concentrate.
- Anxiety can affect how we feel, behave, think and can become a hindrance on our everyday life.
To book your place on a course or for further information, please call 0300 111 6000 or email email@example.com or complete the online referral form at the top of this page.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall
Windsor & Eton Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 17/11/201812 of Jordan's closest mates are going to be running the Windsor and Eaton Half Marathon on Saturday 17th November to raise awareness and help people who are going through what Jordan did; hopefully we can make an impact and do Jordan proud.