This course is the first step to you learning to control your anxiety.
Our free ten hour course (delivered over 2 sessions) will help you to:
- Recognise the behaviours of anxiety
- Become aware and begin to understand anxiety
- Learn new practical coping strategies and skills
Our courses are delivered in Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich or Newmarket and are currently free of charge. (Please note, to access the course in Newmarket, you need to either live or work in the town).
What is anxiety?
- Anxiety is a feeling of unease, such as worry or fear.
- Everyone has feelings of anxiety at some point in their life.
- A little bit of anxiety can be helpful, but too much anxiety could make you tired and unable to concentrate.
- Anxiety can affect how we feel, behave, think and can become a hindrance on our everyday life.
To book your place on a course or for further information, please call 0300 111 6000 or email email@example.com or complete the online referral form at the top of this page.
MTG Charity Game Day (1)
Event Date: 16/02/2019
Gaming and socializing for a good cause.
RED January 2019 (24)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it. If you can't find your friend on here, they may be fundraising on Just Giving.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall