What is anxiety?
Anxiety is a feeling of stress, panic or fear that can affect your everyday life. How severe the symptoms people experience varies. Some people have only a few symptoms, while others have many more.
Anxiety Management Course
Our Anxiety Management course consists of two 4-hour sessions that will assist you in reclaiming control of your anxiety.
Our course aims to:
- Help reduce your anxiety with breathing exercises
- Help you distract and switch off your brain’s warning system when it gets out of control
- Teach you how to recognise and convert negative emotions into positive ones
- Help you regain good sleep by reducing anxiety
- Question negative beliefs in order to help make you feel safe
This course will be run online. Please be reassured that there is no pressure to disclose, talk or discuss anything that would make you feel uncomfortable. We want you to leave the course feeling more in control and with a better understanding of how to manage anxiety.
Currently due to funding restrictions, we are only able to provide this course to anyone who is a victim of crime.