Mums Matter course
Mums Matter is a seven-week online course (Zoom) that has been designed specifically for mums who are experiencing mental health challenges in the perinatal period and who are suffering from symptoms such as worrying thoughts, anxiety and postnatal depression.
This free course will help you develop different tools and strategies for managing and coping with your mental health. It is suitable for women who are pregnant or with children under the age of 3.
To access this course, please complete the online referral form here.
What topics will be covered?
We will cover topics such as:
- Understanding and meeting your basic needs, including your Emotional Needs and Resources
- Breaking unhelpful thinking
- Breathing, muscle and relaxation techniques
- Dispelling myths
- Identifying tools and strategies to support wellbeing
- Building connections with others and developing support networks