Suffolk Mind comes second in national Innovation Prize
We’re delighted to announce that, out of 48 nominees, Suffolk Mind came second in National Mind‘s first-ever Innovation Prize.
In Mind’s words, the prize – awarded earlier this month – was designed to:
- Capture the nuggets of great ideas across the network [of local Minds]
- Showcase projects that can easily be replicated or scaled up across the network
- Celebrate the innovation happening across the network
Suffolk Mind won for our upcoming e-learning platform, which is soon to be unveiled as part of our new workplace wellbeing training programme: The Mental Health Toolkit.
This new service will enable attendees of any of our courses to continue their wellbeing development after their course ends.
We’d like to send our hearty congratulations to:
- Washington Mind, who came first, for Ray’s Corner, a project that is “a place where anyone can visit and find information about accessing support and local services. Whether people feel they are ready to access services yet, or are just looking for self-help tips, this safe space will be available for all in our communities.”
- Lancashire Mind, who came third, for their event Mental Elf, a festive fundraising fun run