Win a garden room worth £16,000*
Courtesy of SMART Garden Offices
This is your chance to win a stunning garden studio and add another space to your home, thanks to our friends over at SMART Garden Offices.
One lucky winner will win a beautiful 1.6 x 2.6m studio, which has a huge number of uses and can be placed in your garden as an extension to your home.
The garden room is only available to win via the prize draw, which ends on Monday 15 January 2024 at midnight.
*T&Cs apply. Please visit our website for full details and sizes.
Garden rooms have an enormous amount of potential for any home.
Popular uses include:
- A garden office
- A creative space
- An entertainment space
- A quiet space
This garden room includes:
- A hidden roof
- Floating walls
- Portico entrance
- A wall mounted radiator
- Lights and fittings including LED down lights, switches, electric sockets and a fuse board
- Internal finishes including either white silk panels framed with natural timber beading, or painted timber beading
- Your choice of five laminate floors, five carpet colours or a durable luxury wood effect vinyl
Be in it to win it
To be in with a chance of winning this wonderful garden room, all you need to do is head over to the Raffall website. (Terms and conditions apply.)
What is a garden room?
A garden room is an additional space placed in your garden that can act as an additional room to your home. It will be accessible via your garden.
Can a garden room be attached to the side of a house?
No, the garden room is free standing.
How much are tickets for this prize draw?
A single ticket costs £20 and you can buy up to 100 tickets per person.
How many tickets are available?
There are 2,000 tickets available in total.
Questions or queries?
Find out more about the event or talk to us about invoicing and payment please contact our Fundraising team.
Terms & Conditions
- The winning bidder can upgrade to an alternative range or size at an additional cost
- Groundworks and electrics are not included in the auction prize
- Any groundworks and electrical connection done through SMART will be additional costs and subject to a site visit form SMART surveyors
- Surcharges will apply for locations outside a 50-mile radius from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Installation dates are subject to availability and installation lead times are 5-6 months
- Full payment for any agreed additional works must be made prior to installation
- The winner is responsible for checking local planning conditions in their area
*Inclusive of the Ultra Garden Room and basic groundworks and installation up to the value of £16,000. Installation and electrical connection over and above this is not included.