Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD), presents significant challenges for clinicians, emergency services and support workers alike. Building upon the expertise of Suffolk Mind’s nationally recognised Waves service, Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder will give your staff the knowledge and skills to enable them to address the overwhelming distress and stigma associated with this diagnosis
Benefits of Understanding BPD training:
- Understand how the diagnosis arises and its signs and symptoms
- Help with the challenges clinicians and service users experience
- Learn how personality disorder survival instincts shape thought and behaviour
- Learn how to address damaged resources and promote recovery
- Understand how to spot ‘splitting’ and protect yourself from its emotional impact
How is this course delivered?
This one day course can be delivered interactively over Zoom for 12 delegates or in a face-to-face setting for 16 delegates.
With better understanding the stigma and barriers around the diagnosis of BPD can be broken down, enabling people to feel empowered and in control of their own lives.