Suffolk Mind Interactive Training
Meeting Emotional Needs in Practice (MENIP)
Using the Emotional Needs and Resources model, these 2-hour sessions are to support people who support others, to enable them to maintain their own emotional health, be well resourced and more resilient.
In the sessions you can discuss specific personal or work challenges that you can talk about comfortably without breaching anonymity – reflecting on the challenge and how you can help people to meet their needs.
These sessions include:
• Discussing issues either at work or in your personal life and finding out what needs are not being met
• Explore ways to meet these unmet needs and develop an action plan
• Support and talk through ideas from both peers and a Suffolk Mind Emotional Needs trainer
• Virtual interactive course with resources including a PDF Reflective Practice manual to print out for your notes and action plans
• These sessions can be one off or part of a programme
Keeping Calm (Mindful Breathing) (KCMB)
During our 1-hour facilitated Zoom session your team will learn a powerful and practical breathing exercise, which increases awareness of, and works with, the mind-body system to lower stress.
The course content includes:
• What is Mindful Breathing?
• What are the benefits of diaphragmatic breathing?
• Our parasympathetic nervous system
• Attention which is an emotional need and a resource
• How to do Mindful Breathing – supported practice in the session
Book your place on either or both courses below.