Suffolk Fire & Rescue Service – Chairman’s Charity walk
The Chairman of the Suffolk County Council, Councillor James Finch, has chosen Suffolk Mind as his charity of the year, helping in our aim of making Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
The Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service will be Walking with James on Friday 25th October…
“Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service are keen supporters of Suffolk Mind and would like to join Cllr James Finch in raising money for this very worthy charity.”
James has been completing a total of 10 walks this year, walking with sponsored companions from Newmarket to Cattawade.
- Saturday 22nd June, Newmarket to Stetchworth, 5 miles
- Saturday 6th July, Stetchworth to Great Bradley, 4.5 miles
- Friday 19th July, Great Bradley to Kedington, 5.7 miles
- Tuesday 6th August, Kedington to Clare, 8 miles
- Friday 16th August, Clare to Long Melford, 8.5 miles
- Saturday 31st August, Long Melford to Great Henny, 7 miles
- Friday 13th September, Great Henny to Wormingford, 6 miles
- Friday 27th September, Wormingford to Stoke-by-Nayland, 6.5 miles
- Saturday 12th October, Stoke-by-Nayland to Stratford St Mary, 5.2 miles
- Friday 25th October, Stratford St Mary to Cattawade, 4.5 miles