Stoke by Nayland – Chairman’s Charity walk
The Chairman of the Suffolk County Council, Councillor James Finch, has chosen Suffolk Mind as his charity of the year, helping in our aim of making Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
The team at Stoke by Nayland Golf Club, Hotel and Spa will be Walking with James on Friday 27th September & Saturday 12th October…
“At Stoke by Nayland we want to create an environment where people are more aware of their Mental Health needs and the emotional support they require within their working environment. We want staff to feel they have a supportive environment within the workplace to cope with the challenges of life and work. A current focus for the company has been promoting Health and Well being within our staff and Mental Health support needs are a big part of this.
“We would like to support the Chairman in his walks to help raise funds for Suffolk Mind and in raising awareness.”
James has been completing a total of 10 walks this year, walking with sponsored companions from Newmarket to Cattawade.
- Saturday 22nd June, Newmarket to Stetchworth, 5 miles
- Saturday 6th July, Stetchworth to Great Bradley, 4.5 miles
- Friday 19th July, Great Bradley to Kedington, 5.7 miles
- Tuesday 6th August, Kedington to Clare, 8 miles
- Friday 16th August, Clare to Long Melford, 8.5 miles
- Saturday 31st August, Long Melford to Great Henny, 7 miles
- Friday 13th September, Great Henny to Wormingford, 6 miles
- Friday 27th September, Wormingford to Stoke-by-Nayland, 6.5 miles
- Saturday 12th October, Stoke-by-Nayland to Stratford St Mary, 5.2 miles
- Friday 25th October, Stratford St Mary to Cattawade, 4.5 miles
Sponsor the team at Stoke by Nayland and donate to Suffolk Mind here: