There are currently no vacancies for volunteer counsellors.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer counsellor with Healthy Mind Counselling service, please see below the requirements of a placement:
- You must be in your final diploma year and have completed a minimum of 20 1:1 counselling hours and have seen more than one client.
- You are required to take part in group supervision (times stated above).
- You will need to see a private supervisor for a minimum of one hour a month – to be organised and funded by you.
- You can claim expenses only for mileage – a maximum of £12 per trip to see clients.
- You need to be a member of a professional body (i.e. BACP or UKCP).
- You need to hold your own professional liability insurance.
- You are expected to commit to the service for at least a year.
24 hour Cycle Challenge (1)
Event Date: 01/02/2019
Avid Spring Climbing Competition (1)
Event Date: 30/03/2019
We are a new climbing wall in Ipswich and are holding our spring climbing competition on Saturday 30th March, 1pm - 5pm.
Charity Football Match: Ipswich Town FC Women (1)
Event Date: 12/05/2019
MTG Charity Game Day (1)
Event Date: 16/02/2019
Gaming and socializing for a good cause.
Orwell Challenge (1)
Event Date: 23/06/2019If you love the Suffolk Countryside and would like to support Suffolk Mind, then why not take on the Orwell Challenge and fundraise for Suffolk Mind at the same time?
RED January 2019 (24)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it. If you can't find your friend on here, they may be fundraising on Just Giving.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall
TMJ Interiors was established in 1981, and has become a leader in specialist joinery and the interior fit-out industry. We manufacture and install quality joinery for the commercial, residential and specialist sectors, and we pride ourselves on our highly skilled and dedicated team. This year, we
Walk This Way (1)
Support this new initiative that raises awareness and funding for local mental health agencies in our area, including Suffolk Mind.