Counselling has helped me to start talking about my own feelings without the fear of being judged.
Counselling can help change lives – Large or small your donation can help us to support more people. Support Our Campaign today
- £20 will subsidise a counselling session for one person.
- £120 will subsidise a six-session course of counselling, which is often the support someone will need to start making a life that works for them.
- £500 will enable us to provide fully-funded trauma therapy to someone with particularly serious needs.
Our Healthy Mind Counselling service has low waiting times, enabling people to access support when they need it. Your donation can help more people who cannot meet the full cost of counselling themselves.
How to donate
- The simplest way is to make a donation is direct to our campaign link or via our website please use HMC (Healthy Minds Counselling) as the reference.
- You can also send a cheque made out to Suffolk Mind. Just write “FREEPOST Suffolk Mind” on the envelope, there is no need for a stamp. Please include your name and contact details so we can write and acknowledge your support, and reference HMC (Healthy Minds Counselling).
If you can help support our campaign in any other way please do get in touch – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 111 6000.
MTG Charity Game Day (1)
Event Date: 16/02/2019
Gaming and socializing for a good cause.
RED January 2019 (24)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it. If you can't find your friend on here, they may be fundraising on Just Giving.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall