Counselling has helped me to start talking about my own feelings without the fear of being judged.
Counselling can help change lives – Large or small your donation can help us to support more people. Support Our Campaign today
- £20 will subsidise a counselling session for one person.
- £120 will subsidise a six-session course of counselling, which is often the support someone will need to start making a life that works for them.
- £500 will enable us to provide fully-funded trauma therapy to someone with particularly serious needs.
Our Healthy Mind Counselling service has low waiting times, enabling people to access support when they need it. Your donation can help more people who cannot meet the full cost of counselling themselves.
How to donate
- The simplest way is to make a donation is direct to our campaign link or via our website please use HMC (Healthy Mind Counselling) as the reference.
- You can also send a cheque made out to Suffolk Mind. Just write “FREEPOST Suffolk Mind” on the envelope, there is no need for a stamp. Please include your name and contact details so we can write and acknowledge your support, and reference HMC (Healthy Mind Counselling).
If you can help support our campaign in any other way please do get in touch – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 111 6000.
Aubrey’s Swim in aid of Suffolk Mind (1)
Event Date: 09/11/2019Aubrey is swimming 5km at the Olympic Swimming Pool in Stratford for Suffolk Mind.
Fire Walk (4)
Event Date: 26/02/2020
The East of England Co-op are hosting a firewalk to raise money for Suffolk Mind, on Wednesday 26 February 2020 at Ufford Park Hotel in Woodbridge.
Natasha runs the London Marathon for Suffolk Mind (1)
Event Date: 26/04/2020
Natasha Miles is our first ever Suffolk Mind marathon runner and she's running in memory of her partner, Nick Dinsdale.
Red Gables supporting Suffolk Mind (1)
Event Date: 23/11/2019On Saturday 23rd November, 12pm - 4pm, Red Gables is putting on a fantastic event including live music, a raffle and bric-a-brac all for Suffolk Mind.
RED January (2)
Event Date: 01/01/2020
Sponsor our REDers who are challenging themselves to get active every day, their way this January.
Start a smile (1)
Event Date:Jade Berry at the Purple Pumpkin Creative Studio will be hosting quarterly events for people to paint a small item like a tile, start or heart for someone who's having a hard time. All the proceeds will go to Suffolk Mind.
Suffolk County Council Chairman’s Charity (5)
We are delighted that the Chairman of the Suffolk County Council, Councillor James Finch, has chosen Suffolk Mind as his charity of the year, helping us in our aim of making Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
Suffolk Food Hall (1)
The team at the Suffolk Food Hall have chosen Suffolk Mind as one of their chosen charities of the year for 2019 and are supporting us with many events and activities throughout the year.
TMJ Interiors was established in 1981, and has become a leader in specialist joinery and the interior fit-out industry. We manufacture and install quality joinery for the commercial, residential and specialist sectors, and we pride ourselves on our highly skilled and dedicated team. This year, we