Counselling has helped me to start talking about my own feelings without the fear of being judged.
Counselling can help change lives – Large or small your donation can help us to support more people. Support Our Campaign today
- £20 will subsidise a counselling session for one person.
- £120 will subsidise a six-session course of counselling, which is often the support someone will need to start making a life that works for them.
- £500 will enable us to provide fully-funded trauma therapy to someone with particularly serious needs.
Our Healthy Mind Counselling service has low waiting times, enabling people to access support when they need it. Your donation can help more people who cannot meet the full cost of counselling themselves.
How to donate
- The simplest way is to make a donation is direct to our campaign link or via our website please use HMC (Healthy Mind Counselling) as the reference.
- You can also send a cheque made out to Suffolk Mind. Just write “FREEPOST Suffolk Mind” on the envelope, there is no need for a stamp. Please include your name and contact details so we can write and acknowledge your support, and reference HMC (Healthy Mind Counselling).
If you can help support our campaign in any other way please do get in touch – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 111 6000.
Great East Run - Danny Smy (1)
Event Date: 22/09/2019Danny is running in the Great East Run half marathon on Sunday 22nd September, covering a 13 mile route across Ipswich.
Karen Webb - Great East Run Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 22/09/2019
I have been training for this event this year as part of an effort to get fitter and improve my mental health. I have an anxiety disorder and Suffolk Mind has been a great source of information and support for me; so I would love to repay this by contributing in my small way.
Matthew Long's Sudbury to the Sea Kayak Challenge (1)
Event Date: 14/09/2019
Matthew is kayaking from Sudbury to the coast on Saturday 14th September, all to raise money for Suffolk Mind; it is an organised event by the River Stour Trust and is 24 ½ miles over two days.
Ska'd 4life (1)
Event Date: 09/11/2019
The band Ska'd 4life are hosting a fundraising dance on Saturday 9th November to raise money and awareness for Suffolk Mind.
Suffolk County Council Chairman’s Charity (5)
We are delighted that the Chairman of the Suffolk County Council, Councillor James Finch, has chosen Suffolk Mind as his charity of the year, helping us in our aim of making Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
Suffolk Food Hall (1)
The team at the Suffolk Food Hall have chosen Suffolk Mind as one of their chosen charities of the year for 2019 and are supporting us with many events and activities throughout the year.
TMJ Interiors was established in 1981, and has become a leader in specialist joinery and the interior fit-out industry. We manufacture and install quality joinery for the commercial, residential and specialist sectors, and we pride ourselves on our highly skilled and dedicated team. This year, we