For those of you that took part in RED January earlier in the year, you know first hand the benefit of regular exercise and movement for your over all wellbeing. If you want to have a new challenge to look forward to, keep motivated and make new friends, then the Orwell Challenge could be for you.
Registering for the Orwell Challenge
The Orwell Challenge is being held on Sunday 23rd June 2019 and you can walk or run one of three main routes which range from 12 miles to 25 miles. For further information and to sign up, please visit: www.orwellwalk.co.uk.
If you’d like to take part in the Challenge to fundraising for Suffolk Mind, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warm up walks
There are also warm up walks with Sue and Steve from Being Well In Suffolk – get in shape and feel good, ready for the Orwell Challenge. There are a number of walks varying in lengths and areas and anyone is welcome to join in.
- Sunday 31st March, 11am, Felixstowe Ferry, outside the fish shop, 3 mile walk.
- Monday 8th April, 6pm, Bridge Wood car park, 4 mile walk.
- Thursday 18th April, 6pm, The Alex in Felixstowe, 4 mile walk.
- Sunday 28th April, 10am, Bridge Wood car park, 5 mile walk.
- Wednesday 8th May, 6pm, Bridge Wood car park, 5 mile walk.
- Saturday 11th May, 10am, St Elizabeth Hospice Midnight Walk (registration required), 10 mile walk.
- Thursday 16th May, 6pm, Tuddenham Fountain, 5 mile walk.
- Sunday 2nd June, 10.30am and 2pm, Alton Water cafe, 8 mile walk.
- Saturday 15th June, 11am, Felixstowe Ferry, 8 mile walk
- Sunday 23rd June – The Orwell Challenge!
24 hour Cycle Challenge (1)
Event Date: 01/02/2019
Avid Spring Climbing Competition (1)
Event Date: 30/03/2019
We are a new climbing wall in Ipswich and are holding our spring climbing competition on Saturday 30th March, 1pm - 5pm.
Charity Football Match: Ipswich Town FC Women (1)
Event Date: 12/05/2019
MTG Charity Game Day (1)
Event Date: 16/02/2019
Gaming and socializing for a good cause.
Orwell Challenge (1)
Event Date: 23/06/2019If you love the Suffolk Countryside and would like to support Suffolk Mind, then why not take on the Orwell Challenge and fundraise for Suffolk Mind at the same time?
RED January 2019 (24)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it. If you can't find your friend on here, they may be fundraising on Just Giving.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall
TMJ Interiors was established in 1981, and has become a leader in specialist joinery and the interior fit-out industry. We manufacture and install quality joinery for the commercial, residential and specialist sectors, and we pride ourselves on our highly skilled and dedicated team. This year, we
Walk This Way (1)
Support this new initiative that raises awareness and funding for local mental health agencies in our area, including Suffolk Mind.