Our Understanding mental health training is a half-day course that gives an in-depth look at the mental health continuum. Team members come away with improved awareness of mental health conditions and their symptoms – essential for those supporting others.
The course content includes:
- How to recognise signs and symptoms, both physical and emotional, in yourself and others.
- The mental health continuum – the relationship between wellbeing, stress and mental ill-health.
- How to identify what we need to be mentally healthy.
- Practical dos and don’ts for a healthy workplace environment.
The benefits include:
- A workforce with better mental health awareness.
- A workplace culture where employees feel they are supported and able to come forward with specific issues.
- An environment where employees can better support colleagues.
- Preventing situations which may lead to poor mental health.
Exceeded my expectations and gave me lots to take away and follow up with – it was surprisingly in depth for three hours.
Health & Social Care practitioner
To book call 01284 338811 or email email@example.com
24 hour Cycle Challenge (1)
Event Date: 01/02/2019
Avid Spring Climbing Competition (1)
Event Date: 30/03/2019
We are a new climbing wall in Ipswich and are holding our spring climbing competition on Saturday 30th March, 1pm - 5pm.
Charity Football Match: Ipswich Town FC Women (1)
Event Date: 12/05/2019
MTG Charity Game Day (1)
Event Date: 16/02/2019
Gaming and socializing for a good cause.
Orwell Challenge (1)
Event Date: 23/06/2019If you love the Suffolk Countryside and would like to support Suffolk Mind, then why not take on the Orwell Challenge and fundraise for Suffolk Mind at the same time?
RED January 2019 (24)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it. If you can't find your friend on here, they may be fundraising on Just Giving.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall
TMJ Interiors was established in 1981, and has become a leader in specialist joinery and the interior fit-out industry. We manufacture and install quality joinery for the commercial, residential and specialist sectors, and we pride ourselves on our highly skilled and dedicated team. This year, we
Walk This Way (1)
Support this new initiative that raises awareness and funding for local mental health agencies in our area, including Suffolk Mind.