Our Understanding mental health training is a half-day course that gives an in-depth look at the mental health continuum. Team members come away with improved awareness of mental health conditions and their symptoms – essential for those supporting others.
The course content includes:
- How to recognise signs and symptoms, both physical and emotional, in yourself and others.
- The mental health continuum – the relationship between wellbeing, stress and mental ill-health.
- How to identify what we need to be mentally healthy.
- Practical dos and don’ts for a healthy workplace environment.
The benefits include:
- A workforce with better mental health awareness.
- A workplace culture where employees feel they are supported and able to come forward with specific issues.
- An environment where employees can better support colleagues.
- Preventing situations which may lead to poor mental health.
Exceeded my expectations and gave me lots to take away and follow up with – it was surprisingly in depth for three hours.
Health & Social Care practitioner
To book call 01284 338811 or email [email protected]