Our Understanding mental health training is a half-day course that gives an in-depth look at the mental health continuum. Team members come away with improved awareness of mental health conditions and their symptoms – essential for those supporting others.
The course content includes:
- How to recognise signs and symptoms, both physical and emotional, in yourself and others.
- The mental health continuum – the relationship between wellbeing, stress and mental ill-health.
- How to identify what we need to be mentally healthy.
- Practical dos and don’ts for a healthy workplace environment.
The benefits include:
- A workforce with better mental health awareness.
- A workplace culture where employees feel they are supported and able to come forward with specific issues.
- An environment where employees can better support colleagues.
- Preventing situations which may lead to poor mental health.
Exceeded my expectations and gave me lots to take away and follow up with – it was surprisingly in depth for three hours.
Health & Social Care practitioner
To book call 01284 338811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Daniels Memorial Snooker Tournament (1)
Event Date: 25/11/2018A group of friends have decided to put on an open snooker tournament in memory of Craig Daniels.
RED January 2019 (13)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall