Sleep is as important to our health as eating, drinking and breathing. Insomnia and poor quality sleep are linked to physical ill health as well as mental health problems such as anxiety and depression.
This workshop helps to raise awareness of the importance of sleeping well and the impact that this can have on our daily life and is based on knowledge of up to date sleep research.
The course content includes:
- Good sleep vs. bad sleep habits
- The role of dream sleep
- Reduce worrying
- Wake up refreshed and ready to go
- Practical tools and techniques
This course will help your staff:
- Remove the barriers to getting a good night’s sleep
- Address insomnia and improve mental wellbeing
- Learn vital skills to improve sleep and wellbeing
“Invaluable advice and practical strategies – the need for a balance between REM sleep and deep sleep was totally new to me.”
To book call 01284 338811 or email [email protected].