If you are an employer who would like advice on the best way to support employees who may be suffering with mental health issues or, if you are seeking to reduce the impact of stress and mental ill health on your workforce but are unsure of how to start, book an appointment today.
Our Consultant can visit or arrange to meet you confidentially to:
- Help you manage mental health issues in the workplace effectively.
- Plan support for employees who are returning to work.
- Meet your legal obligations and understand how to make ‘reasonable adjustments’.
- Identify practical solutions to secure and improve workplace wellbeing.
- Recommend training, health interventions and solutions.
In an initial session we can help you to identify:
- The challenges affecting your employees.
- A clear goal which addresses the challenges facing your organisation.
- Options and practical solutions which will help you to move forward.
Excellent! The clear advice and high level of detail helped me to focus in a positive way on supporting employees with mental health issues, which was refreshing.
To book call 01284 338811 or email email@example.com.
Craig Daniels Memorial Snooker Tournament (1)
Event Date: 25/11/2018A group of friends have decided to put on an open snooker tournament in memory of Craig Daniels.
RED January 2019 (13)
Event Date: 01/01/2019
RED January is a fun initiative that encourages you to support your own mental health by doing something active every single day. Some people are also raising money for Suffolk Mind whilst they do it.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall