If you are an employer who would like advice on the best way to support employees who may be suffering with mental health issues or, if you are seeking to reduce the impact of stress and mental ill health on your workforce but are unsure of how to start, book an appointment today.
Our Consultant can visit or arrange to meet you confidentially to:
- Help you manage mental health issues in the workplace effectively.
- Plan support for employees who are returning to work.
- Meet your legal obligations and understand how to make ‘reasonable adjustments’.
- Identify practical solutions to secure and improve workplace wellbeing.
- Recommend training, health interventions and solutions.
In an initial session we can help you to identify:
- The challenges affecting your employees.
- A clear goal which addresses the challenges facing your organisation.
- Options and practical solutions which will help you to move forward.
Excellent! The clear advice and high level of detail helped me to focus in a positive way on supporting employees with mental health issues, which was refreshing.
To book call 01284 338811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Suffolk Food Hall 7 day run (1)
Event Date: 14/01/2018
Team running 24 miles a day for a week on treadmill at Suffolk Food Hall
Windsor & Eton Half Marathon (1)
Event Date: 17/11/201812 of Jordan's closest mates are going to be running the Windsor and Eaton Half Marathon on Saturday 17th November to raise awareness and help people who are going through what Jordan did; hopefully we can make an impact and do Jordan proud.