To attend this course, you must have completed Your Needs Met beforehand.
Effective Communication for Wellbeing is a skills-based training course, providing your workforce with practical tools to help them communicate effectively with members of your team, group, friends or family – including when they are experiencing stress.
This training will help you understand your own wellbeing, and that of people around you – whether at work, home or in any other context.
This course will help you talk to people experiencing shock or high levels of stress and anxiety, people contemplating suicide, self-harmers, and those experiencing out-of-control rage.
The skills are useful in face to face circumstances, and over the phone or online.
The course will help your staff:
- Learn about our emotional needs and resources
- Learn how to stay clear headed and maintain self-control when faced with someone who is angry, stressed or distressed
- Understand what language to use and what language to avoid
- Improve their confidence and morale when communicating with someone who is stressed, distressed or angry
- Be better able to support team members facing difficult situations.
How is this course delivered?
This half day course can be delivered interactively over Zoom for 12 delegates or in a face-to-face setting for 16 delegates.
Brilliant. The trainer was clear and precise, very informative and knowledgeable – 10/10.
Emergency Call Centre Operator