Workplace Wellbeing with Suffolk Mind
How great would it be if your workplace was one of the best in the world for taking care of mental wellbeing?
Around one in four of us will experience mental ill health at some point in our lives. Our training will undo misconceptions about mental health and begin to reduce rising stress, anxiety and depression - making your workplace a healthier place to be and strive in.
As well as working with you on a one-to-one consultancy basis, we also offer the following training programmes:
- Your Needs Met (half day course) - aims to reduce fear by altering attitudes and behaviours towards mental ill health conditions.
- Stress Management (half day course) - helps raise awareness of stress and the impact this can have on our lives.
- Effective Communication with Distressed People (2.5 hour course) - learn practical tools to engage with people in distress.
- Supporting Staff Mental Health for Managers (one day course) - gives managers the knowledge and skills to support mental health at work.
- Sleep Well, Work Well (1 hour workshop) - learn vital skills about the impact sleep has on our wellbeing.
- Resilience to Stress (1 hour workshop) - gain practical tools and techniques which better equip you to cope with stress.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (3.5 hour course) - ensure your organisation recognises legally protected characteristics.
- Wellbeing Performance - quarterly staff wellbeing audits, facilitated action planning and training for leadership teams.
- CARES (10 sessions) - Crisis, Advice & Recovery Enhance Support, equips your staff with a toolkit of practical skills and up-to-date knowledge.
For more information about our training programmes click here.
For a FREE initial consultation call us on 01284 338811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.