There are currently no vacancies for volunteer counsellors at Suffolk Mind.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer counsellor with Healthy Mind Counselling service, please see below the requirements of a placement:
To see a full job description, click here.
- You need to have completed a minimum of 30 1:1 counselling hours and have seen more than one client
- You are required to take part in group supervision (times stated above)
- You will need to see a private supervisor for a minimum of one hour a month – to be organised and funded by you
- You can claim expenses only for mileage – a maximum of £30 per month
- You need to be a member of the BACP or UKCP
- You need to hold your own professional liability insurance
- You are expected to attend team meetings held every 4-5 months
- You are expected to commit to the service for at least a year
- You must have undertaken a minimum of 20 hours personal therapy
If you are interested in the roles, please complete the application form here and send together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Application for placement" in the subject line.