Our mission and values
Suffolk Mind is affiliated to Mind National and is committed to improving the lives of people with mental health issues.
Mental wellbeing for all.
To be a forward thinking, needs-led, evidence driven sustainable charity that promotes and protects mental wellbeing for all, providing a range of innovative services and programmes.
Our Values - we are
- Approachable and open-minded
- Responsive and creative
- Positive and professional
- Independent and quality driven
We commit to
- Speaking out for mental wellbeing
- Working in partnership
- Valuing the individual
- Excellence in all that we do
Our Core Aims are
- To provide a range of high quality services to support the improvement and maintenance of people's mental wellbeing; creating a positive outcome for our clients and those who support them.
- To innovate and pioneer new services and models to meet identified needs; ensuring our services are effective, sustainable and financially viable.
- To speak out for and raise awareness of mental wellbeing as an independent voice; demonstrating the important role we play in supporting the mental wellbeing of all.
- To ensure we are a viable and sustainable charitable organisation underpinned by strong governance; positively embracing new opportunities and creating partnerships and income streams that further our mission.
- To provide a healthy working culture for our people; so that they are motivated, valued and equipped with the skills necessary to deliver our vision.