What if everyone in Suffolk knew how to take care of their own mental health and look after other people’s?
- Suffolk Mind wants to make our county the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental wellbeing.
- All of us have mental health, just as we have physical health, and one in four of us will suffer from mental ill health in any given year.
- Just as five-a-day, a little exercise and a balanced diet are part of keeping physically healthy, so it is with mental health
How can you help?
Join Friends of Suffolk Mind and receive information, help and support to make your own mental health a priority, and create a life that meets your needs, and helps others meet theirs.
What does it mean to be a Friend of Suffolk Mind?
Being a Friend means joining a network of people who have pledged to find out how important mental health is and how to look after it.
It’s free to join and will give you lots of useful information and support. It’s a small step but one that could make a huge difference in your life and the lives of people you care about.
What is the pledge for Friends of Suffolk Mind?
I understand that we all have mental health and I pledge to find out more about it, to look after my own mental health, and to promote mental wellbeing at every opportunity – at work, at home and through the organisations I interact with.
How do I become a Friend?
To join, all you have to do is commit to and sign our pledge. You can do this by:
- Completing our online form - click here
- Downloading a leaflet with more details and a form, you can complete and return this to us using FREEPOST Suffolk Mind (You do not need to use a stamp, if you do this helps save funds)
- Click here to send us an email and we will send you by post all the details with a FREEPOST envelope to return it back to us.
What will I receive when I become a Friend of Suffolk Mind?
As a Friend you will receive:
- A regular newsletter with information, events and practical tips on looking after your own mental health and helping others look after theirs
- Invitations to regular Friends events at our special Quay Place heritage and wellbeing centre.
- Free access to special Suffolk’s Needs Met sessions that introduce the way we look at mental health, through emotional needs and resources
- Opportunities to share your mental health story
- The chance to be part of a network that supports Suffolk Mind’s vision to make our county the best place in the world to talk about and take care of mental wellbeing.
"Becoming a Friend of Suffolk Mind is one way that you can begin to make your mental health a priority, and create a life that meets your needs, and helps others meet theirs."
"Please sign the pledge and become a Friend of Suffolk Mind"
To join Friends of Suffolk Mind click here. For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org