Booking Terms & Conditions for all Services
Late cancellation or not coming to your course or appointment deprives someone else of the service. For this reason we ask for as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your place or appointment. This allows us to offer the place to someone else. Exceptional circumstances can be discussed with us.
Healthy Mind Counselling Service - 24 hour cancellation policy
- If you cannot attend an appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance.
- Please cancel by phone (0300 111 6000) since email delivery is not always instantaneous or reliable.
- The purpose of a 24-hour cancellation policy is to allow enough time for us to notify the counsellor. There is, therefore, a fee charged for a late cancellation or no attendance. This will be your sessional fee rate.
- All outstanding fees for late-cancellations or non-attendances will be due at your next counselling appointment. If you do not attend your next appointment, Suffolk Mind will issue an invoice.
- We appreciate that unforeseen events sometimes happen, but please be as respectful of our time as you can. Exceptions to this policy are rare.
- If your session is being funded by an outside organisation, a third party, or grant funded the late cancellation session or non-attended session will count towards the total number of sessions that you have been awarded.
- Termination, if you wish to end your counselling sessions, we would again require 24 hours notice.
If you are unable to attend the course you are booked onto, or would like to postpone to a later date please call us on 0300 111 6000. If your place on a course is being funded through a grant that Suffolk Mind has been awarded, and if you do not attend (without prior cancellation) there will be a charge of £120.