Attending the course definitely helped me make positvie changes and understand myself and my reactions better. It was a very beneficial two days.
I consider the course has helped me enormously; and it has given me the skills and knowledge to channel my anger into a force of good, not a force of bad.What is Anger?
Anger is a normal, essential, important and powerful emotion. Everyone experiences anger and it can be healthy, the problem with anger comes is when we don’t understand its purpose. Anger has three components:
- Physical reactions, usually starting with a rush of adrenaline and responses such as an increased heart rate, blood pressure, etc.; often known as the “fight or flight” response
- How we perceive and think about what is making us angry. For example, we might think something that happened to us is wrong, unfair, and/or undeserved.
- Behaviour, or how we express our anger. There is a wide range of behaviour that signals anger. We may look and sound angry, slam doors, storm away. We may also state that we are angry and why, request an apology, or ask for something to change.
This 8 hour course (delivered over 2 sessions) will help you to:
We currently have no places available on this course, to register your interest in a future course please call us on 0300 111 6000 or email email@example.com
- Recognise what anger is & learn ways of accepting it as a normal emotion
- Deal with anger in ways that are appropriate and constructive
- Understand more about how we behave and interact with other people