I attended this course in November and I can’t thank you enough for the way it has changed my life. I’ve been applying the tools that I learnt and I can’t believe the effects it’s made to my life. A million thanks.What is Anger?
Anger is a normal, essential, important and powerful emotion. Everyone experiences anger and it can be healthy, the problem with anger comes when we don’t understand its purpose. Anger has three components:
- Physical reactions, usually starting with a rush of adrenaline and responses such as an increased heart rate, blood pressure, etc. often known as the “fight or flight” response.
- How we perceive and think about what is making us angry. For example, we might think something that happened to us is wrong, unfair, and/or undeserved.
- Behaviour or how we express our anger. There is a wide range of behaviour that signals anger. We may look and sound angry, slam doors, storm away. We may also state that we are angry and why, request an apology, or ask for something to change.
Our free ten hour course (delivered over 2 sessions) will help you to:
- Recognise what anger is & learn ways of accepting it as normal emotion.
- Deal with anger in ways that are appropriate and constructive.
- Understand more about how we behave and interact with others.
Location: Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich
Cost: Free of charge, but please note that there is a high demand for this course and there may be a wait.
To register your interest and/or book your place on an upcoming course please call 0300 111 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org